Friday, October 15, 2010

Am I Worth It?

Today I am participating in an experiment…research if you will. I have scheduled an appointment at a fancy hair salon for a cut and color! The experimental part of this is that I will try to determine if paying the extra money for these services is worth it. I generally get my hair cut at a mid priced salon with cut and color it comes to around $125.00. My last hair cut, as part of this research, was at a mall based, hair cutting chain. I got a hair cut but must admit, I wasn’t brave enough to get my color done. That hair cut was around $18.00.

At today’s appointment I am going to challenge the stylist a little bit with different color and a different cut. I am also not going to tell her I am writing about the experience. Check back for the verdict!

No comments: